Wednesday 29 October 2008

Jim Bumgardner - YouTube: CoverPop

A dude called Jim Bumgardner, has created this spectrum of colour from the weeks top rated videos on YouTube. Scope it out here. It's updated twice weekly and I assume it dynamically places them on the spectrum by working out their dominant colour. He's also made a couple of funnys/cringers from YouTube vids tagged as 'hunks' 'hotties' and 'lip sync'. Looking at his personal blog, I really liked the Jelly Belly Mosaic. Thought that was pretty cleaver stuff. But then I came across some more of his work which reminded me all the way back to uni. He is the man behind this, which was a massive inspiration during my final project at uni. Crazy how things come back to meet you again. Hey Jim, teach me some stuff please.

No comments: