Thursday 11 September 2008

The Holy Grail Of Information Design

I've found it! The mother of all sites, Elasticmind! Elasticmind is part of the MoMA site and is what my dreams are made of! It's amazingly smooth, beautifully built and full of information! And I love information! I really like the circles that house the preview of the link (image above) and the category lines that flow from the circular rings.

From the Elasticmind site I've come across The Dumpster which is definitely worth a giggle. It's a visual portrait of romantic breakups collected form blogs in 2005, so I guess its ok to giggle at it now! This kinda reminds me of wefeelfine but personally think wefeelfine is much sexier. If anyone wants to get in contact and teach me how to create works of beauty like these then please please do!! I need this in my life!! email me at pkamaze@gmail.com

No comments: