Thursday 25 September 2008

Of All The People In All The World


I've been bad, and broken my rules of posting.. it's been a while but I'm back! For the last few weeks I've kept a track of some nice things that have impressed me, and now I'm about to unleash them, so the next 4 or 5 posts are my backlog. Apologies if my comments don't make too much sense.. I've got a stinking hangover from a house party last night!

So this is the first image of joy. I've came across this via the creative review blog. It's an exhibition created by (i think) the same people who did that amazing exhibition in Tate Modern called Global Cities. They've taken facts and figures of the world and represented them in rice. Sounds simple but isn't it nice to have visual representations of numbers. I really like the representations of crowds and events, like the Live Aid gig. As well as the CCTV fact and the Beatles facts.
Flickr, Stanscafe

No comments: